Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great Value Lactose Free Whole Milk, Elmhurst French Vanilla Oat Creamer, 3TB Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino Powder, 1Tsp Pilon Instant Espresso. Microwaved 3 minutes in glass measuring cup. I put everything in at the very beginning, but that didn't make a difference in how hot it was. I'll go back to my big mug and see if that makes it hotter. If not, I will add a few more seconds on to the time.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate that, it's happening a lot lately
What, the mail being late? I wouldn't mind so much, but I'm completely out. What a tragedy. 😭
Oh well, I still have that Peppermint Hot Cocoa. Maybe it will grow on me. Also have a Cookie Butter liquid creamer. So I've got a few options if it doesn't come until Monday. Maybe it will come tomorrow though. Not sure if they deliver on Saturday though.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally remembered to reuse my recycled paper cup for more than 1 cup of coffee! The tree I am dumping the grounds on seems to like it. Trying to find just the right travel mug but they all seem too XL for my hand.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met friends for lunch and had 4 cups of coffee since the refills were free.
I used to do that when I was younger. But they eventually cut you off after you drink a few pots. "This is your last cup of complimentary coffee." They all do that if you stay too long.

Had a tiny little bit of Hills Bros French Vanilla Cappuccino left. Just a few Tablespoons, in half cup Water, half cup 2% Milk. It didn't really make a very satisfying cup, but at least it was something. I'll probably have that peppermint hot cocoa later in the afternoon. Hope my cappuccino gets here soon!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cup of 2% Milk, 1/4 Cup Silly Cow Peppermint Hot Cocoa. Microwaved for 3 minutes. Still too sweet. I'll try it later in the afternoon with 3TB. My 3 cappuccinos are coming in the mail tomorrow.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been cold here in NY, especially at night. That's weird for July. Usually we at least get July & August for warm weather. Maybe that means September will be warm instead.

Drinking-- Cup of 2% Milk, 3TB Silly Cow Peppermint Hot Cocoa. Microwaved 3 minutes 10 seconds. Tastes much better with the extra 10 seconds! That must be the secret to getting it to taste good, making sure it's hot enough. Such a simple thing, wish I would have thought of it sooner. But over 3 minutes seems like a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.