Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just asked for a lot, so maybe I needed to be more specific
Yes, because if they have to count them out, then they would be more likely to do it and remember.

Drinking Half Cup Rise Original Oat Milk, Half Cup Water, 1/3 Cup Caffe D'Vita Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino Powder. I am almost out of cappuccino!!! I ordered some more from Walmart. Hope it gets here in time. I ordered like 7 different ones. Ha!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The weather turned very warm yesterday so even though I had my morning dark roast hot coffee I switched to an iced coffee in the afternoon. Another dark roast this morning.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hot initially
Is that naughty coffee cooling off again? :nono:

iced coffee in the afternoon
Did you make your own or coffee shop? Reminds me of "love in the afternoon", but with coffee. Which is better? :thumbsup:

a cup of Suisse Mocha.
I've got that coming in the mail tomorrow! They shipped it so fast. So exciting! :bunnydance:

Drinking Rise Original Oat Milk with 1/3 Cup Caffe D'Vita Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino. Not as good. I'm doing so many variables, so it's hard to tell what is lacking. Maybe I just don't like this brand of oat milk.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Did you make your own or coffee shop? Reminds me of "love in the afternoon", but with coffee. Which is better? :thumbsup:
We were on the way home from an appointment and since the weather was so nice we stopped at a coffee shop. Another iced coffee this afternoon, also on the way home from an appointment. Which is better? I've been married so long that I'll take the coffee. :flail:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cup of Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Protein Shake, 1/4 Cup Caffe D'Vita Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino. Microwaved 2 minutes 10 seconds. Added powder last 50 seconds. Pretty good. It tastes like eggnog. Must be similar ingredients in eggnog that are in protein drinks. Hope my cappuccino order from Walmart gets here soon, I only have enough left for like one cup maybe!
1652273466348.png
1652273643097.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My usual this morning, dark roast black coffee. I have to grind some more beans so I'll probably have another cup this afternoon unless we go out.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
green tea lemonade
There's green tea in my Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Protein Shake. I thought that was weird, that they put green tea instead of chai tea in it.

Drinking rubysmama rubysmama 1/4 cup Maxwell House International Mocha Cappuccino Powder in Cup of Califia Farms Barista Almond Milk. It's okay, but I think I need to try 1/3 cup, it's kinda thin tasting. This says Cafe, but I think it's Cappuccino? The Vanilla one says Cafe, but when I bought it in bulk in the 2 pound bag, it said Cappuccino.

1652446320598.png
1652446428708.png

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Drinking rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama 1/4 cup Maxwell House International Mocha Cappuccino Powder in Cup of Califia Farms Barista Almond Milk. It's okay, but I think I need to try 1/3 cup, it's kinda thin tasting. This says Cafe, but I think it's Cappuccino?
Hey! I'm surprised you didn't hate it. It is kinda thin tasting, as it's really an instant coffee with a hint of chocolate. Not sure if adding more will do much, but if you try, tell us what you think. I just go with 1 tablespoon per 1 cup of water.

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama -- How come they changed the spelling of Swiss on this Mocha? Seems odd...
No idea.

They're trying to make themselves look all fancy lol
Good answer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.