Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a coffee grinder and only grind enough beans for a few days so it stays fresh. I use the pour over method to make the coffee which is different than brewed coffee. Here is an explanation:
The pour-over method allows you to control the temperature of the water, the speed at which it goes into the grounds, the amount of time it takes and how much coffee it makes.
~ I was doing that and may go back. These automatic coffeemakers are good for the lazy, but too much plastic and no control over the brewing. ☕

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
I’ve been using French press, but can see the neatness factor involved with the pour over filter. Just unsure that even an organic filter would dissolve w/ any alacrity in my humble compost pile.
~ Can you burn paper items with dry leaves for ashes in compost ..?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I both received holiday gift cards for Starbucks so we went there on our way home today. Haven't been there since the prices went up but since we had the cards we decided to use them. I got a flat white w/oat milk and he got a chai latte.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I both received holiday gift cards for Starbucks so we went there on our way home today. Haven't been there since the prices went up but since we had the cards we decided to use them. I got a flat white w/oat milk and he got a chai latte.
I really enjoy chai lattes when the weather is cold...and as an afternoon treat

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black this morning and an oat milk latte while out running errands.

For anyone who goes to SB did you know they are changing their rewards program staring Feb. 2023? I don't go very often anymore so it won't affect me too much.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Dark roast black this morning and an oat milk latte while out running errands.

For anyone who goes to SB did you know they are changing their rewards program staring Feb. 2023? I don't go very often anymore so it won't affect me too much.
I have not been to SB for a long while. I am a member of its' rewards program; since I do not frequent it much, (been sick and prices), I have lost many points.
Do you know what the changes to the program are? I will have to, look it up.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got an email about it, but didn't really read it. I only joined the rewards program for the free drink on my birthday every year.

I guess they figured if it was good enough for Dunkin to rehaul, it was good enough for them

Status
Not open for further replies.