clumping litter that is not soo dusty

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been trying some clumping litter in one box, to see if it stops Minnie Mouse from peeing on blankets that are on our couch. I bought Cedar Fresh Scoop, and I do like how it covers up the smell, but it seems awfully dusty. Is there some other kind of clumping that is not as dusty?

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most will tell you that clumping litter is not good to use .
How ever I do use it , I have to many cats to buy to the more pricy one's . But what I do now and it seem to help with odor and the dust , I use Tity Cat sccop and mix cristal cat litter together . Cedar Fresh scoop ist the most dusting one I know . I used it for a while , but some of my cats starting to sneeze really badly and after I quit using it they stop sneezing .

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know I just bought litter this morning & already the name escapes me, but it's clumping & it's got a wood core surrounded by clay. It says it's flushable, but my toilet got plugged when I tried. I still use it because I think it covers the smell better than anything else I've tried. Oh I think it's called Odor Lockers.

gus's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please see this link regarding clumping kitty litter. If you want to stick to a cheaper type, use the regular clay stuff instead. I've spoken to 3 vets who all said never use the clumping stuff. I have found a great product called Anderson's Clump & Flush which is made from corn cobs. It's more expensive but one bag has lasted me over 2 months and there's virtually no odour.

http://www.thelighthouseonline.com/m...les/clump.html