Closing The Forum

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I can't believe three days went by so fast! It's true, time does fly when you're having fun! :coolcat:

I'd like to thank everyone for your participation in this forum and most of all, to thank our experts @Dr. Phil Bushby and Esther Mechler Esther Mechler :clap:

We've all learned so much from these discussions! I'm sure the information shared on these pages will help many more cats in the future too.

This forum is now closed for new threads by members (though our experts can still answer threads if they feel like they have something to add). Feel free to post your thank yous and goodbyes in the thread :hearthrob:

Esther Mechler

TCS Member
Guest Expert
Purraise
I thank you! At the outset I was worried about the technology (if I did not answer any questions directed at me, do let me know) but Anne made it understandable and it did turn out to be fun! Thank you, Anne, and thank you to the writers out there with questions. This is a great resource for cat people with all sorts of questions - there is really a great need for this. I will be coming back to the site with questions - those cats are a real mystery sometimes! All the best to all of you and all of them.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well..........before everyone goes home, there is one question that has gone unanswered (despite AbbeysMom's best efforts to highlight it).

That would be this: Test For Blood Clotting

Perhaps someone could ask Dr. Bushby to take a look..........

My 'paging' attempts (@) won't/don't work for unknown reason(s).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
There is very good reason for obtaining a response to the "Test for Blood Clotting" right here
Anne Anne ?

(my 'pager' just activated!)
I will ask Dr. Phil - sorry about the delay (as you know, I do live on the other side of the world so I'm not around to reply right away ;) ).