Clinical trial available - Feline Chronic Gingivostomatitis

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received this in a newsletter from the Winn Foundation, whom I have supported for years. I thought it may be of interest to some members. I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. Please remove if I am. Clinical Trial Seeking Participants!​
Feline Chronic Gingivostomatitis, or FCGS, is a severe and painful disease that affects the mouth. Recent Winn-funded studies have led to a potential treatment called DentaHeal. A study is currently being conducted by Dr. Boaz Arzi at the University of California-Davis and VetCell Therapeutics USA, the manufacturer of DentaHeal.

If your cat has been diagnosed with FCGS, and you would be interested in participating in the study, or if you would like to learn more about this study and treatment, visit vetcelltherapeuticsusa.com/fcgs_trial or click on the image to download an informational brochure.​

Read more about Dr. Arzi's important Winn-funded research on FCGS here: MT17-008 and MT12-002 or visit Winn's Cat Health News Blog.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received this in a newsletter from the Winn Foundation, whom I have supported for years. I thought it may be of interest to some members. I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. Please remove if I am. Clinical Trial Seeking Participants!​

Feline Chronic Gingivostomatitis, or FCGS, is a severe and painful disease that affects the mouth. Recent Winn-funded studies have led to a potential treatment called DentaHeal. A study is currently being conducted by Dr. Boaz Arzi at the University of California-Davis and VetCell Therapeutics USA, the manufacturer of DentaHeal.

If your cat has been diagnosed with FCGS, and you would be interested in participating in the study, or if you would like to learn more about this study and treatment, visit vetcelltherapeuticsusa.com/fcgs_trial or click on the image to download an informational brochure.​

Read more about Dr. Arzi's important Winn-funded research on FCGS here: MT17-008 and MT12-002 or visit Winn's Cat Health News Blog.
Much praise and many thanks for sharing this, posiepurrs posiepurrs ! Going to share it myself to my socials.