Cleo and kittens

bierhouse

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cleo my feral had four kittens on April fools day.The box that I had put out for her wasn't as water proof as I thought i had made it. The kittens and mom were all wet and cold because of the ran so I took a chance, caught her and brought her and the kittens inside. They are now in my bedroom. The last time i had tried to bring cleo inside she spazzed out i was afraid that would happen again but instead she's just been in her box nursing and being a good mom.Let's hope she uses the litter box!!Now I don't have to worry about them all and getting the kittens and her into the vet to be spayed will be so much easier. I can't believe how trusting she is of me.I had to get a lock for my door though b/c all 40 girls on my rowing team keep on wanting to see them.I told them unless they wanted their heads ripped off by mum that it probably isn't a good idea seeing as i'm the only one she's ever let near her with a 10 ft pole!A true feral!!i'll keep you all updated
angela

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bierhouse

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know where Ecorse is!!Actually I row at the university of Michigan but am from St. catharines ,ont home of the Canadian Henley as you probably already know. Cleo and kittens are doing fine.She finally ventured out of her box today but peed on my carpet. How do I introduce the litter box to her??
angela