Clear Signs You’re Owned By A Cat

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
so today i came across one of the most clear sign that I am owned by a cat, I found myself using a line roller on my sheets AFTER they just came out of the dryer . There was that much fur in them when they went in and I swear I brush Sadie every time she will put up with it.

Anyone else have a clear cut sign that you are owned by a cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ooh thank you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Desertmouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another One have is I have around ten cloth covered cardboard bin in shelves, they are about three feet away from a scratching post.....all ten bins are shredded in the front and of course she hasn’t touched the scratching post

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
All the springy door stoppers have been removed and replaced with solid stoppers.

We don't have kids, but half our cupboards have magnetic child locks on them... because they can pop open the springy type.

We are religious about cleaning the lint trap after every load of laundry, religious.

Tape traps around the plants... It was years before they finally gave up on them.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat litter in the bed. :sigh:

The red hall rug having a permanent white fur sheen. :frustrated:

The toilet lid always put down. :fish:

Opting for cat fur coloured clothes. :catman:

Hiding all charger cables. :footinmouth:

Stepping on squeaky toys in the middle of the night. :bunny:
Opening the crockery cupboard to find half eaten bowls of cat food.:popcorn:

Cardboard boxes littering up the place. :cloud9:
Realising there's more cat furniture than human furniture. :clapcat:

Not going outside for long as miss the cats too much. :catlove:

Not minding sleeping squished up in the corner of the bed. :sleepycat:

Smiling, laughing, and filled with joy all day long. :heartshape:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not feeling so lonely when there's nobody else in the house since I have two furry babies to keep me company!
The cage that we used to use for Toffee and Fudge, but now only use for mealtimes (they still don't like to eat outside of their cage)
The numerous cat toys laying around the floor!
Scratches/cat hair on clothes before we've had the chance to wash them
Sitting on the sofa for ages, because someone else has taken up residence on my lap!
Chewed newspapers
Scratching posts
Litter tray
Piles of cat food in the pantry!

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is a great one :)
I know I am kind of late on this thread but I think I knew they owned me when I decided to come home from the club at 11PM because I missed my kitties and wanted to be with them...Also constantly saying "I miss my babies I wonder if they are okay and sleeping" while I am out with friends hehe

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a great one :)
I know I am kind of late on this thread but I think I knew they owned me when I decided to come home from the club at 11PM because I missed my kitties and wanted to be with them...Also constantly saying "I miss my babies I wonder if they are okay and sleeping" while I am out with friends hehe
I've come home early from meetings, too, because I missed my cats. Sometimes the cats are better friends than people.

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've come home early from meetings, too, because I missed my cats. Sometimes the cats are better friends than people.
Oh I completely agree! Now a days I still sometimes go out (I am 24), but only for an hour or two...I am called the party pooper among my girlfriends because I always leave early to go home hehe...But I would much rather cuddle up and watch tv with my kitties than be out...I guess its something people don't understand till they have cats :cool2::cloud9:

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh I completely agree! Now a days I still sometimes go out (I am 24), but only for an hour or two...I am called the party pooper among my girlfriends because I always leave early to go home hehe...But I would much rather cuddle up and watch tv with my kitties than be out...I guess its something people don't understand till they have cats :cool2::cloud9:
It seems I am normal after all! Thank you for posting that....

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I get weird reactions from the inlaw family relatives - probably always will, that I'm not dropping everything to come and see them LOL
:gingercat: He's just flat out better company, however :chessirecat: I can't come right out and say that :biggrin:

2rescuekitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It seems I am normal after all! Thank you for posting that....
Oh you most certainly are :) This forum is the only place where I can even write this and people agree ir don't think of me as crazy :flail: But truthfully they are just so much fun to be around and I also feel like I leave them alone enough during the week when I am at work so the weekends are their time with mommy :wink: