Christmas Shopping

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have to buy something for his one brother and want to buy another gift for our daughter-in-law. Other than that, we are done shopping. I am making a few things that I hope to have done in time or they are going to be Twelfth Night gifts!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm done but waiting for a couple of thing's to arrive. They should get here in the next couple of days.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered a trail camera for Dear Richard....that came today. I have a few things to get for him yet.

We love Dakin Farms in Vermont and have ordered from them for ourselves. We ordered from them for my sister and BIL this year.

We spent this afternoon online. Finished up the Grands. Still need to work on our son and DIL. They want gift cards to various stores. And that’s fine with us. I usually give our son something from me to him, usually something interesting for cooking or grilling. This year, it’s a set of ”Sh!t” spices: Chicken Sh!t, Bull Sh!t, No Sh!t, etc. We‘ll probably end up dividing them up. Somebody on FB was talking about them and they sounded interesting. Might be good for grilling.

Rick’s mom is easy: chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All done buying gifts, but still have to wrap them. I don't have many people to buy for, but do make baking platters for most people as their gifts. I still have to do all my baking, but I'm off starting on Friday, so I should be able to get it done if I chain myself to the oven for the week. :lol:

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been done for a couple of weeks. I am now making up cookie dough to make cookie platters. I have 2 more to make and then will start baking them all. I am also making some candies. It is to thank my wonderful neighbors who have helped me so much the last couple of years since my hubby has been sick.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am done! I played Santa yesterday, giving out some gifts to the staff in here.. Only the ones who have helped me during the year.. Good thing I had an extra Dunkin Gift Card!! I forgot one person!!! Actually, I never gave a GC to him, but he was int he break room, while I was distributing things... He is a painter, who recently worked in my apartment.. Also, he offered to pick up some Dunkin coffee for me, when he began work, in the morning.. a nice guy....

Glad I had that extra card!!

From now on, I will always get an extra card. If not used as a gift, I can use it myself...

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Presents are all bought or ordered. J's, my husband's, the cats', and my nephew's are wrapped. Just have to get the ones from my husband's side of the family wrapped up (my siblings and I agreed no presents except for the babies, and my parents are just getting cards. Nice and easy).

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Just realized I hadn’t picked out anything for the girls. I was thinking about maybe getting those warming discs that you heat in the microwave to to keep them warm in their beds.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch has a heated bed she loves but it plugs in and I don’t like leaving it on when we aren’t around (its in her chair). She might like something like that for at night. I stopped buying her toys because she doesn’t play anymore but the kids always want to get her things.

We went to the mall mid day today to avoid the crowds and it wasn’t bad. DD was looking for a candle for my mother and something for her friend. Claires was having a Buy 3 Get 3 sale and I found some of those funny Cats Vs Pickles beanies; so we ended up spending $40 combined and I’m not totally sure what she owes me. I found a cute bracelet set in her favorite color with a mood ring type heart. She thinks they are cool so I got it. It may end up being from DS to her.

She still needs something for Papa but she always buys him Hotwheels and those are at Walmart. 😆

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Mooch has a heated bed she loves but it plugs in and I don’t like leaving it on when we aren’t around (its in her chair). She might like something like that for at night. I stopped buying her toys because she doesn’t play anymore but the kids always want to get her things.

We went to the mall mid day today to avoid the crowds and it wasn’t bad. DD was looking for a candle for my mother and something for her friend. Claires was having a Buy 3 Get 3 sale and I found some of those funny Cats Vs Pickles beanies; so we ended up spending $40 combined and I’m not totally sure what she owes me. I found a cute bracelet set in her favorite color with a mood ring type heart. She thinks they are cool so I got it. It may end up being from DS to her.

She still needs something for Papa but she always buys him Hotwheels and those are at Walmart. 😆
The microwave warmers are supposed to stay warm for 10 hours. They are the ones that the Kittenxlady uses.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We bought a heated throw for the girls. They all like using it, but we do have to unplug it before we leave the house. We'd have to buy each cat a microwave warmer because they do NOT share. Just buying one would cause a feline world war in the house.

We also bought two new pillowcases for the girls' pillows. One pillow is in a wicker clothes basket in the living room; the other pillow is on a stand in the bedroom. Muffin, esp, loves the stand pillow because it's at a window and the sun shines directly on it. Tabby really likes the pillow in the basket because it's by the register in the living room and it gets warm. For warmth, Amber goes to her dad and Molli spends time with me. These girls are all about being warm.

We're pretty much done with shopping at this time, except for chocolate covered pretzels for Rick's mom.