Christmas presents for cats

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Have any of you got christmas presents for your cats?

Willow's getting a new feather toy (she LOVES feathers, she takes them "hostage" as her prey)

Tigger's getting a new blankie, to help with her bad leg :redheartpump:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dont wrap the presents up for my girls - they both decided they are frightened of the wrapping paper

and unlike the people on youtube who use cucumbers to frighten their cats, I refuse to intentionally frighten my girls

i have by accident frighten them, which is why i said i dont intentionally frighten them :catrub:

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
No, we always have new boxes, bottle caps…. They get stuff year round lol

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not yet, but she'll get some treats for sure, plus maybe a small catnip toy, even though she really doesn't need another one.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to wrap presents for both Artie and Geoffrey. Artie loved the wrapping paper.. He really did.. Geoffrey could care less.
Now, Geoffrey is not much into playing; so I think buying things would be a waste of money. I do have some toys in his plastic container. I could pull one or two out for him... Or try to tempt him, again, with a new wand toy.. but it has to be something he never had before. He is getting fussy with play...

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats have always gotten things throughout the year and I always keep some treats around so nothing special for Christmas.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'll try Tigger with a little tree this year, she might leave it alone if she sees Willow ignoring it (Willow is definately okay with christmas trees, her previous meowmy had trees up and didn't tell me about any problems when she learned from the rescue that Willow had come to me, she saw on the rescue's facebook about Willow getting adopted and from my comments knew that I'd adopted her)

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought the pet presents last month! 🤣 I give my boy & his brother a Christmas stocking. His brother lives with my mom but we visit.

So Jackie & Nick are getting:

A large container of happy nip (catnip with silvervine)
A replacement catnip squirrel since my mom’s dog ate the last one 😕
A teaser ribbon wand toy
5 feather duster wand toys
4 butterfly/dragonfly wand toys
Lots of crinkle foil balls
A chirping cardinal
2 small reindeer kicker toys
A 2 tier stacked presents cat scratcher house
A christmas tree cat cave
*A giant Christmas stocking crinkle cave that all the cats deemed to small to use. So I gave it to my stepsister.

⭐I bought wand toys so half of them could stay in a closet at my mom’s house. That way the cats can play and the naughty dog won’t eat them!

I included pictures of his scratcher & their stockings. Also last years stocking picture. I put tissue paper, noisy toys, their toys & maybe some catnip in their stockings. Watching them play with it is adorable!!!

E1BCDA77-A80A-4F21-86B7-5F1D0475E716.jpeg

Attachments

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I can do as a safe christmas tree? As in, a real tree or artificuial tree Tigger tries to chew on?