Christmas Cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just a big thanks to all that shared the pics of their cute cats and Christmas. I'd like to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Years for you and your families and that includes your pets as they of course are family.
20181231_125630.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

My wife helping each cat get the toys out of their stockings on Christmas morning

They were a bit overwhelmed by all the goodies - we left each one with a favored toy. They contentedly played for hours Christmas morning.

We put away many of they toys and they got their all the new goodies over the next few weeks

Makena, Lilia and June Bug certainly know something "special" is going when on an early morning they each get a couple of new toys. They are pretty much always well behaved, but when they know something really cool is happening, something just for them, they are on their very best manners. Getting a new toy that you don't have to share with the other cats is a very big deal!

Lilia, asleep on the warm mantle behind the wood stove.... lights of our Christmas tree in the courtyard behind her
I love when people include their pets in the Holidays. Looks like yours have a great life, i love last pic with the Christmas lights!