Christmas Cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well its almost 7 pm and waiting for Tim to get off his blanket to open his Christmas Gifts......seeing its just him and myself saving the gifts for this evening...I had a late lunch of lobster and scallops while Tim had a cheez whiz treat on his Blue Wilderness Chicken/Turkey Supper....this used to be my chair.....I'm a 185 lb 5' 10" Correctional Officer and this 10 lb cat makes me sit on the couch lol
20201225_185030.jpg

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So... what was everyone's cat's favorite Christmas present this year?? Being Boone and Gracie's first Christmas, I got them a lot. I would say they have 3 favorites.

Their tunnel
Their Floppity Fishes
Their catnip bubbles (Gracie loved it more than Boone)

They were so excited about those three that they didn't even care about the treats Santa brought them.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sparkle really liked the box the nativity set I got came in! :lol: And the wrapping paper. Lelia's usually the more active one, but Sparkle was so busy and bouncy yesterday morning.

They got a few catnip mice and a couple of treat packets, which were my favorite because I was able to mix Sparkle's medicine for going to the vet in it and she just still licked the whole bowl clean!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its almost 7 pm and waiting for Tim to get off his blanket to open his Christmas Gifts......seeing its just him and myself saving the gifts for this evening...I had a late lunch of lobster and scallops while Tim had a cheez whiz treat on his Blue Wilderness Chicken/Turkey Supper....this used to be my chair.....I'm a 185 lb 5' 10" Correctional Officer and this 10 lb cat makes me sit on the couch lolView attachment 363830
:wave3: Did Tim finally open his presents?:gift:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sparkle really liked the box the nativity set I got came in! :lol: And the wrapping paper. Lelia's usually the more active one, but Sparkle was so busy and bouncy yesterday morning.

They got a few catnip mice and a couple of treat packets, which were my favorite because I was able to mix Sparkle's medicine for going to the vet in it and she just still licked the whole bowl clean!
I found out catnip has zero effect on Boone and Gracie. Even a whole bag of catnip. They acted like they smelled nothing.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found out catnip has zero effect on Boone and Gracie. Even a whole bag of catnip. They acted like they smelled nothing.
Lelia's like that. I feel like I've heard that it affects grown up cats more than kittens, but even as she got older, Lelia's one of the 25ish% of cats that doesn't have much of a reaction. Except she likes the Yeowww stuff. That stuff it so potent it even gets a bit of reaction out of her, and makes Sparkle go completely nots.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lelia's like that. I feel like I've heard that it affects grown up cats more than kittens, but even as she got older, Lelia's one of the 25ish% of cats that doesn't have much of a reaction. Except she likes the Yeowww stuff. That stuff it so potent it even gets a bit of reaction out of her, and makes Sparkle go completely nots.
That is the kind I bought and no reaction.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not a exactly a Christmas Pic....but I had the heating pad out for an old hockey injury on my neck....so as soon as I warmed up the spot looked who parks his butt there....at least I get my recliner back for a bit...and heating pad is turned to low so he doesn't burn his butt lol
20201228_140522.jpg