Christmas Cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for the great response and all the pictures of our kitties at Christmas. As I said in these times we have to make the best of things and I'm doing my best to get in the Christmas Spirit. Due to restrictions where I live I had to cancel my Christmas Travel Plans and can't see any family. But even though I'm single I won't be lonely as my best buddy, my cat Tim will be with me.

So we still have a couple of weeks before Christmas and looking forward to seeing a lot more of our fur friends celebrating the season. I just did a click and collect and got Tim's Christmas Gift....a new Cats Meow, he had one but it eventually wore out and he loved it. So I will be posting those pics Christmas Day when him and I open gifts.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently Boone and Gracie don't like when the other is under the Christmas tree. Last night, if one would go under the tree and sit, the other would start the "butt shake", run under the tree and pounce. They would then run around the tree a few times and then dart out and chase each other into another room. Then the other would go under the tree and the saga would repeat itself. Looked like they were having fun at least. :doh:

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are a couple more. Sterling is first (with a wet spot on his face). Next is one I used for my cattery Christmas card that i sent to my friends a few years agoView attachment 362479Next is one I used for my cattery Christmas card that i sent to my friends a few years ago. Jack and Mimi in front of the fireplace.View attachment 362480.
Adorable

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Life Christmas Edition 069.JPG Good Life Christmas Edition 079.JPG Good Life Christmas Edition 082.JPG Good Life Christmas Edition 089.JPG
From the first Christmas with my four intentional adoptions. TV, the small black-and-white, a little confused by the tree and presents. Domino, the larger black-and-white (believed to be TV's littermate), wondering which one is his. Autumn (the calico, believed to be mother to TV & Domino) in wonder. Circe, my floofy lady, who wants everyone to know that she is the bestest Christmas present.

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Attachments

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Beautiful tree and beautiful cats...something about Christmas and cats....this was last year at my moms...nothing better than a cat purring on your lap Christmas Eve
The only thing that really sucks for me this Christmas is my mom won't be able to see Tim this year at Christmas. He has been making the trip with me since he was a kitten, my mom loves him, as did my dad before he passed away.

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So what are everyone's Christmas Plans.....I work my last shift tonight 1730 to 0530 then off until December 30th. As I mentioned my plans were canceled due to the nature of my job as I was around over 40 Covid Positive Individuals over the past couple of weeks. I really wanted to bring my mom to my place but decided I didn't want to put her at risk for possible exposure. I'm looking forward to seeing all our cats with their presents on Christmas Day. Tim has two gifts now, my sister in law sent him a gift and he has one from me.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be a family dinner at my house this year. My daughter, two son's and grandkids. I'll cook while my daughter keeps me and the baileys company. My husband and the boy's will drink beer and play with the grandkids. Then with full bellys and a warm glow from the Christmas spirit's ;) we will watch some Christmas films. Last year I decided to have a quiet Christmas it was nice but not the same.