Christmas Cats

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

My wife helping each cat get the toys out of their stockings on Christmas morning

They were a bit overwhelmed by all the goodies - we left each one with a favored toy. They contentedly played for hours Christmas morning.

We put away many of they toys and they got their all the new goodies over the next few weeks

Makena, Lilia and June Bug certainly know something "special" is going when on an early morning they each get a couple of new toys. They are pretty much always well behaved, but when they know something really cool is happening, something just for them, they are on their very best manners. Getting a new toy that you don't have to share with the other cats is a very big deal!

Lilia, asleep on the warm mantle behind the wood stove.... lights of our Christmas tree in the courtyard behind her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

My wife helping each cat get the toys out of their stockings on Christmas morning

They were a bit overwhelmed by all the goodies - we left each one with a favored toy. They contentedly played for hours Christmas morning.

We put away many of they toys and they got their all the new goodies over the next few weeks

Makena, Lilia and June Bug certainly know something "special" is going when on an early morning they each get a couple of new toys. They are pretty much always well behaved, but when they know something really cool is happening, something just for them, they are on their very best manners. Getting a new toy that you don't have to share with the other cats is a very big deal!

Lilia, asleep on the warm mantle behind the wood stove.... lights of our Christmas tree in the courtyard behind her

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Every year Tim gets his Christmas Bird to play with....usually dig it out beginning of December he goes absolutely crazy the first few times...and then he plays with it off and on until it gets put away New Years Day....he always gets new toys and catnip for Christmas....spoiled rotten but I sure love the little guy
20191203_221437.jpg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was convinced that one of my cats would have knocked over the tree by now since none of them have ever experienced a Christmas tree, but it's been 3 weeks and it's still standing. I did have to put orange essential oil on the light wires to stop them from chewing on them.

20201114_211449.jpg
20201114_211451.jpg
20201115_205144.jpg

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat