Christmas Cats

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Maybe Feeby is the anti-Christmas cat? She has taken over this box since I got it out over a week ago. It has my mantel-top ceramic Christmas tree in it. She will surely flatten it if I take the tree out (she is already starting to flatten it as it is). View attachment 361506
Feeby looks like she appreciates her early Christmas present! She also looks like she’s telling you to get your own box; this one is hers. :) (Back off, Mom.)

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My problem foster, Meghan is still with me and as unpredictable as ever! Last year I was not fit enough to bother with a Christmas tree and the year before? Perhaps Meghan was still in her own room. Needless to say, when I started putting the artificial tree together a week ago, she acted as though she'd never experienced a Christmas tree in all of her 6 years. She actually climbed up it twice - knocking a few branches out of their slots on her way up. I decided to leave it bare until she'd decided to ignore it.

I bought individual battery-operated LED candles so that she couldn't get caught up in any wires and, a few days ago, I put them on the tree. Of course Meghan was up the tree again. I wanted to take a photograph but, by the time I'd found a camera she'd decided to attack the tree from the floor. Since then I've found old plastic, wood, metal and even clay ornaments which, although not very pretty, had sentimental value and, even when Meghan decides to use them as footballs, cannot get broken. She loves a wooden ball which she insists on removing from the tree, however hard I try to hide it.

My other cats show no interest whatsoever, so, I assume, when I find another branch on the floor that Meghan has been at her tricks again.

IMG_20201125_112424 (1).jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was trying to figure out which cat in your signature it looked more like and failed miserably, lol. But I shall remember Sundar has the fun nose for future reference.