Chloe The Kitty

AC1819

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_0618.JPG

This is Chloe. My new kitty.
I got her a couple of days ago. She's a 4 week old and was a stray. She was behind the barn of a friends brother. He has a lot of ferals in the area and didn't want anymore so he wanted to get rid of them. Therefor I brought Chloe home and it was love at first sight (we think she's a girl from watching many YouTube videos on how to sex a kitten). She's learning to use a litter box by herself and she's learning quickly. She has a few toys but she's more interested in my arms and hands. She loves to sleep and sleeps a lot. Any words of wisdom on how to train, raise, treat etc. ?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
and
IMG_3123.GIF
to TCS AC 1819 :wave3:

Thank you for rescuing Chloe. She is such a cute looking gal. Do post more photos of her and you can post your questions in the respective forum pages and get more help there.

See ya around :thumbsup:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, glad to have Chloe and you aboard! :wave3: Thank you for rescuing this precious girl. I can understand why it was love at first sight. :itslove: If you do a search at the top of the forum you may be able to get some of your questions answered. I did a quick one and found this but I'm sure there are many others that may pertain.
Kitten Behavior

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She is a total LOVE! I would suggest, if you aren't already and since she is only 4 weeks, mixing some KMR in with her food for a few weeks yet. She needs it. She's not quite old enough to be weaned now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AC1819

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is a total LOVE! I would suggest, if you aren't already and since she is only 4 weeks, mixing some KMR in with her food for a few weeks yet. She needs it. She's not quite old enough to be weaned now
Right now, we are just having her lap some kitty formula that we got from petsmart.