Chicken Soup For The Soul Kitten Food

Joandlily

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi there I have a 13 week siamese kitten who is currently eating performatrin wet and dry kitten food. My kitten Mowgli is not gaining weight like I want so I was thinking of switching home to chicken soup for the soul kitten food. I would love your input.

My kitten is currently eating Performatrin wet and dry food. I am looking to switch brands what's best to use ?

Last edited by a moderator:

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know about the chicken soup kitten food, but my young cats both love the adult version of that brand (the stews to be exact.) For canned kitten food, I've given Nutro Natural Choice soft loaf chicken which seems to be a hit with a lot of kittens, is high in calories/fat which is important for them, and its probably the healthiest ingredient kitten formula i've come across. I also have fed Wellness core kitten formula but my cats don't seem to like it as much, but it's nice and high in calories as well, and ingredients are good. Make sure to look at the calorie counts on the cans because some kitten foods aren't as high in calories as they should be. A high calorie all-life stages food would work well too, such as Evo 95%, or Nature's Variety. For dry food, i feed Canidae Pure Elements, which is a high calorie all-life stages food and great ingredients.