Chicagoland - pickup HT Chicken ?

CHIKITTIES

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of my kitty is currently on Turkey only diet. I have HT chicken - 1 * 5lb of boneless chicken ground, 2 * 2 lb of bonelss chicken cubes, and bonus 2lb chicken feet (this one, I opened package to take a look). Does anyone in Chicagoland want to come pick these up? My freezer space is rather limited, and I would love somebody to make a good use of these before placing next HT order ... 🐔 I live on North side of city of Chicago. Thanks!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are quite a few of us who live in the Chicago area, but I don't know whether they feed that type of food. Sorry, but I don't.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Having grown up on the north side of the city if you cannot find someone who uses HT you may want to consider asking your vet if they know of any clients who feed this to their cats. Otherwise depending how close you are to the Anti-Cruelty Society or Treehouse, (cat rescue organization), you may want to contact them. Just trying to brainstorm ideas. Once again, very generous of you. 🤗

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CHIKITTIES

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve been giving away some open commercial raw using Buy Nothing group, maybe you can use their platform if you want find anyone here.
Find a Group
Thanks for your tip! I found the one near me. I am not really on social media other than catsite, but keep this on my back of my head if I cannot find anybody in anywhere else!

CHIKITTIES

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Having grown up on the north side of the city if you cannot find someone who uses HT you may want to consider asking your vet if they know of any clients who feed this to their cats. Otherwise depending how close you are to the Anti-Cruelty Society or Treehouse, (cat rescue organization), you may want to contact them. Just trying to brainstorm ideas. Once again, very generous of you. 🤗
Thank you! I thought about going to ask pet store people (they may not want me to post something but employee themselves may feed raw or know somebody), did not thought about shelter ... there is one pretty close to me, I will start from them.

There is not much freezer space for "human food" and I want to free up some before 🍦season starts! (which is waaaaay in ahead :D)

CHIKITTIES

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are quite a few of us who live in the Chicago area, but I don't know whether they feed that type of food. Sorry, but I don't.
Thanks! Hopefully I can find somebody, either cat parent, dog parent or even who wants to eat 🍗 by themselves :p