Chewy Autoship?

momof3b1g

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
authorship? Use chewys authorship? It says you save 5-10% of every order on select brands. Anyone know if and how much fancy feast would be?

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
It shows the autoship price on whatever product page you're on, if said item qualifies for autoship (which most, but not all, foods do)

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on which FF you want, they are all different prices. I can tell you that the kitten pates range from $0.59 to $0.70. :( Damn price increases.

Tiny Tiger on Chewy is basically Fancy Feast but is significantly cheaper. Like $0.51/can. Mine prefer it over the FF they used to get. Maybe yours would like it?

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It'll show two prices if it's eligible, with the lower one being labeled as Autoship

Screenshot_20190323-211739.png

If it only shows one price, there is no additional discount for using autoship

Screenshot_20190323-211837.png

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not all foods have autoship discounts. Friskies doesn't :/. So probably Fancy Feast doesn't either. So it wouldn't make any difference if you used autoship or just ordered whenever you felt like it.

Even though I don't get a discount, I still use autoship so I don't forget to order before I run out. They send an email a few days before so you can look it over to make sure the price hasn't changed and you still need everything.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I have substituted Tiny Tiger successfully as well. A question of my own about autoship....I called and asked but the woman I spoke to was not that informative which was odd as they usually do bend over backwards to help you. Is it difficult to add or delete and do you get the shipment on the same day each week? The rep never even mentioned an email coming before they ship.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have substituted Tiny Tiger successfully as well. A question of my own about autoship....I called and asked but the woman I spoke to was not that informative which was odd as they usually do bend over backwards to help you. Is it difficult to add or delete and do you get the shipment on the same day each week? The rep never even mentioned an email coming before they ship.
I add to, delete from, and cancel my autoships all the time. They do inform you at least 48 hours ahead of time so you can make changes to it, choose the day you want it, push it out, etc. Very easy to do. I don't know that you can say "I want it on Monday".

Basically if you order today, you'll get your order by Wednesday, and if you put "every 4 weeks" for the autoship, in 4 weeks from today they will send you whatever is in your autoship at the time of billing.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's super easy to add and delete. You can schedule it to be shipped on a certain day but it may not arrive on the same day every time because that's up to FedEx. I have mine shipped on Tuesdays so I usually get the order on Thursday or Friday. . .but sometimes Saturday if FedEx is busy.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks so much for the information. I have been doing Chewy for about 8 months and with the exception of two deliveries, it has always been within the two day range. Both times it was a FedEx issue and one time they did deliver on Monday because they had messed up a ton of orders, not just mine. Definitely going to try it.