Chewing

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Spooky is 1 years old and is now chewing on wires shes chewed threw my roku and my other cords and i buy toys for her shes just not intrested we cuddle when i get home and i bought her a lazor thing she wont play with that im frustrated this little girl has me stumped

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine did that at 2 years old when she first came home with me. She grew out of it. I wish I could tell you how long that took but that was 14 years ago. You might be able to use Bitter Apple spray on those cords and plugs she has been chewing on. But it will probably be more effective to proactively put them away, cover them up, wrap them up in a towel or something, or otherwise hide them from her chompers. If she's like Krista, she likes the hard plastic. You might want to see if there's a plastic dog toy you can let her chew on instead of those things she shouldn't.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I assume she had been spayed? Being in heat can make them restless and nervous so you may see more behaviors like chewing. There are cord covers you can buy on Amazon for both thin cords and thick cords and in varying lengths.

Kurisunium

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You might be able to use Bitter Apple spray on those cords and plugs she has been chewing on .