Cheeky, Cheeky!!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I put tin foil on the counters in an effort to train her to quit jumping on them. SOMEONE put that toucan up there and Reese swears it wasn't her.
:flail: And, since when can you trust a cat to tell the truth???? If you do, you are the sucker they have pegged you to be.... :lolup:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I put tin foil on the counters in an effort to train her to quit jumping on them. SOMEONE put that toucan up there and Reese swears it wasn't her.
:flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail:
:crackup::crackup:
Reese is adorable. Looks like an extra fuzzy Baby Girl ;)
Oh heck she's so adorable I'll take the fall. I was the one who put the toucan up there! You just weren't looking :thumbsup:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This 'sucker' is about ready to pull out the motion activated screeching Halloween decorations for 'whoever' it is getting up there.
Cat abuse???? :redtongue: Cats are allowed to abuse their owners, but never the opposite. Sorry.

Oh heck she's so adorable I'll take the fall. I was the one who put the toucan up there! You just weren't looking
Just get his address and send him a couple of Reese 'gifts', won't stop Reese, but will make you feel better (sorry 1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 ). Of course, be prepared, nowadays, for the bomb or drug squad...

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if that isn't a familiar sight! :lol: Reese is beautiful, though!
Being former semi-ferals, Toffee and Fudge have a VERY big scavenging mentality, especially Toffee, since he was the runt of the litter so I can imagine he had to fight (quite literally) for survival more so than his brothers. We can just about trust Fudge to stay in the kitchen on his own, but with Toffee there'd be no chance. You can turn away for a second and he would've found a packet of crisps or biscuits that we didn't even know were there!