Cheapest Place To Buy Tiki Cat Canada

ameezers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi!

Does any one know the cheapest place either online or in store to buy Tiki cat in Canada (I am in Ontario)?

Prefer the after dark collection because I find most of the others are very fish/ seafood heavy.

I sometimes get it from Ren's pets, but they don't have much of a variety. I just placed an order from petonly.ca but it is more money than in the store but they have a wider selection.

I feed 5 adult cats and kittens as well when we have them. We free feed Orijen cat and kitten dry, and then everyone gets wet in the morning and evening, I have one cat that refuses to eat anything other than fancy feast (gravy varieties) and another that will only eat weruva paw lickin chicken (when she feels like it...). So my animal food bill is a little insane as I have two dogs as well.

Any help would be appreciated!

TIA

Selarah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How much do you usually pay for it?

Edit: I was going to suggest homesalive.ca, but I don’t think it’s any cheaper than the website you listed. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ameezers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
$2.69 for a 6 oz can at Ren's but it's the Luau kind and on petonly.ca I paid $3.91 per 5.5 oz can and $2.37 per 2.8 oz can but it's from the after dark collection.

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I’m in Ontario too and I’ve actually given up feeding Tiki cat for two reasons. It’s expensive as heck here, and the after dark line is hard to find. The only place I’ve found after dark is at a Global Pet foods 1 1/2 hrs from my house......so that’s not happening. It really is a huge bummer that so many of the really great foods are either flat out not available here, or if they are they’re crazy expensive.
I have two cats and a puppy....my cats are fed wet food only and also raw once a day....so I hear you on high pet food bills!

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Erin80 Erin80 what wet food do you feed usually?
Currently I’m feeding Authority from Petsmart. They like the flaked chicken or turkey. I was doing so many different brands for a long time, but Kaia just kept having diarrhea and I couldn’t pinpoint why. I chose the Authority because it is a step up from FF, it comes in 5oz cans which we need, and it doesn’t have vegetables (I’m certain all the vegetable matter in the grain free foods were upsetting her stomach). It does have wheat gluten and potato starch which sucks.....BUT....no more diarrhea at all. We also cut out temptations and replaced with freeze dried liver treats.
We have two cats and a puppy, and since the cats are on wet only, I needed something in the mid price range. Sometimes I feed Wellness too if it’s on sale.