TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
EDIT -

Please download the recording of this informative broadcast here -
http://www.thecatsite.com/audio/tcs_4_29_07.mp3

/EDIT

Dear Members,

TCS will be hosting a discussion live on Skype on the topic of Pregnant Cat and Kitten Care. The information about this very informative chat can be found here.

If you are interested in submitting a question to be addressed live, please get it in to me via PM no later than Thurday, April 26th by midnight.

I sincerely look forward to a lot of you regulars here in the Pregnant Cat and Kitten Care forum tuning in to chat with us.

Let me know if you have any questions about the chat or want to talk with us live.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
A headset of earphones and a mic shouldn't be more than $10. Or perhaps you can ask around to see if you can borrow a set from friends for the weekend?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i will have to go searching then , i really wanted to know about the last one , thanx

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have just listend to it and its a shame i couldnt get a mic and head phones att the time . next time maybe lol.
i wanted to say there is so much information on there for people who are expecting kittens , or already have a litter of kittens. its a shame that there wasnt many questions about problems that might/do arise but hopefully more and more members will join up in the upcomming ones.