Chani & Lulu Say Hello !~

Notorious pets

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello from Canada!~~

We're new to this site, and must say it's SO user friendly, members so kind and supportive, and of course can't get enough of the cute kitty photos :)

My husband and I are first time cat owners (been 3 years), so we still have much to learn about these complex furry beings. It's a bit strange to think that I used to be so scared of cats (grew up with lots of pets - dogs, birds, fish, turtle etc), and now I'm so in love with Chani & Lulu!! To be honest, I'm still a taaaaaaaad apprehensive when I pet other people's cats... but hopefully that fear will subside with more interactions and time.

Lulu (Left side in white and brown) & Chani (Right side in grey)

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3367.GIF
to you, Lulu and Chani.

Glad that you've joined the site.

Lulu and Chani are adorable and do post more photos of them please.

Feel free to ask questions and post them under the appropriate forum headings and I see that you've found your way around do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif
to TCS!

Lulu and Chani are lovely kitties. I just love the expressions on their faces. :lovecat2: Chani is an interesting name - was there a special inspiration for it?

I know what you mean about patting cats you don't know. Before I adopted my first cat, I felt the same way. As you become more familiar with cats though, you'll learn to read their body language and feel more confident about giving a few love pats to a strange cat. :)

This reminds me of a chart I downloaded last night. I've been looking for a place to use it, mostly for the cuteness factor but it does contain some useful information.

Cat Language.jpg

I hope to see you around the forums. :hellocomputer: And post more photos of your beautiful girls! We can never have too many kitty photos around this place. :camera:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Notorious pets! :dazzler: There are many good articles and great folks here. If you can't find what you need, ask!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: And congrats to you and your husband on becoming cat parents. Chani & Lulu are adorable. :catrub:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
margd margd "I know what you mean about patting cats you don't know. Before I adopted my first cat, I felt the same way. As you become more familiar with cats though, you'll learn to read their body language and feel more confident about giving a few love pats to a strange cat". :)

I beg to differ. Still, no real arm done.