Changing Foods Again - Tiki Cat And Soulistic

remmiebrandt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Megan: At this point in time I am just going to stick with what they are happy with ... and guess what!!

I just returned from the Pet store to get some more for them and wonder of wonders they brought me 2 cases of the Puka Puka chicken (THE OLD STUFF!!) with the purple cat on the label and lo and behold there it was for all to see, shredded chicken BREAST!! I was so elated and I asked how come this happened and they said they are still getting rid of the old and sometimes send them to us.
Needless to say I grabbed every case and had them promise me that they would save every purple cat case that comes in for me!!
NOW let's see what happens when they go back to the original one that they loved.
Cats are so strange who knows how they will react. Tonight's dinner will tell the "(cat)tail".
Wish me luck! :-)
And thanks for all your suggestions and help.
You better check the expiration date. I know chewy was selling some old variety Divine Duos with best by dates only a couple months to go - means the nutritional value was almost zero and the food had changed consistency. They were trying to get rid of their old stock before the new food came out. So make sure you aren't buying what's left of the old stock. And that they didn't ADD anything else - like the copper.