Change My Avatar Picture

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone,
This may seem like a dumb question.
I wanted to change my avatar picture.
Not sure how I put my avatar picture originally, it has been the same one since I first joined. Don't remember how to do it. If anyone can help, I would truly appreciate it. I always use mobile. Thanks in advance for any help.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would like to know too...because since I've joined whether from my phone or desk top it does not allow me to change my avatars...but the site has changed my avatar...I originally had brown and less pink...now I have more pink...which I like more than the other one...but I have clicked on everything trying to see if I can post my own pik and no go

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
fhicat fhicat

Thanks so much for your help!
Yes, I needed to switch to desktop site. It worked. I now have my new avatar picture and all can see my cute Mickey's sweet face. Thanks again!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hellow whoever can help. My avatar has been changed I don't now how. This in itself would not be a problem but NOW when I want to change it back when I click on "change avatar" it doesn't take me to the pictures in my album at the Cat Site  but to other pictures in my computer.  Can anyone tell me how to get back to the previous situation?  Many thanks to whoever can help.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hellow whoever can help. My avatar has been changed I don't now how. This in itself would not be a problem but NOW when I want to change it back when I click on "change avatar" it doesn't take me to the pictures in my album at the Cat Site  but to other pictures in my computer.  Can anyone tell me how to get back to the previous situation?  Many thanks to whoever can help.
Did I change it to the right one?

Are you connected through Facebook? The one it keeps posting looks like a Facebook one. There is probably an easier way to do this, but what I did was go to your profile and scroll down to your pictures. I slicked on the avatar folder and saved the picture to my computer and then uploaded it.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you  so much Karen for the help provided but I don't understand by what miracle my old avatar is back so that  don't have to do anything.  This computer is driving me nuts.  I have printed your post to have it handy just in case. Many thanks again.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you  so much Karen for the help provided but I don't understand by what miracle my old avatar is back so that  don't have to do anything.  This computer is driving me nuts.  I have printed your post to have it handy just in case. Many thanks again.

I changed it back to your old avatar. :lol3: