Cell Phones

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My hands trimmer bad from medication so i never text but would like to. The plan I use now is consumer cellular. Is there a phone that would be easier for typing? T mobile has something but it's more expensive

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
My hands trimmer bad from medication so i never text but would like to. The plan I use now is consumer cellular. Is there a phone that would be easier for typing? T mobile has something but it's more expensive
~ Try 'Talk to Text ' program that comes with most smartphones. You may still want to type in the punctuation. 😏👌

How to use voice to text on Android

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use talk to text a lot in duolingo when I have to translate from French to English. It's not perfect and I have to go back and fix things, but it's good 85% of the time if I speak slowly and clearly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally forgot about about the little microphone icon since I don't text because I forgot about that option. I need a new phone so I have been searching for hours

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally forgot about about the little microphone icon since I don't text because I forgot about that option. I need a new phone so I have been searching for hours
~ Look at last year's Samsung Galaxy — much cheaper. Never get the "latest edition ".

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The iPhone SE is their cheapest one and popular for that reason. It currently sells for $429.00, not sure if the price will go down or not for the holidays.