Catwalk: This now happens when I vacuum!

Carolina SA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How many cats can you see?

This is our truly awesome Catwalk (yes, every girl should have one!). It is 6m and leads to my neighbour's house and into a large catio with segregated enclosures for their and our cats (wire compartments separate our cats).
It truly is wonderful having good neighbours who can build great fences!!!!.... even if they are your parents ;)
Jokes aside, I am so thrilled.

The ginger street cat (BoyBoy) is integrating into our family home wonderfully! It has been worth all the effort - and all my family thinking I am a little over the top with supervising the entire process!
BoyBoy was restricted from the Catwalk for several months while being integrated into our home, so he was certain it was paradise denied! He sneaked in when I was distracted and discovered that it really was paradise denied!!!!

The giant catio is still a work in progress but my retired Dad has already built wonderful ledges that are well used by the cats.
They decided to put down flagstone in their areas. We chose to keep ours with dirt and grass - a sand litter box is very helpful!
One day we hope we can open the doors between the sections so all our cats can move freely... one day!
I hope this inspires some folks to make a little magic around their home. For our indoor cats it has doubled their space and the solar lights we placed draw in the bugs that they love chasing at night!
catwallk occuppied vaccum monster 2.jpg
catwallk occuppied vaccum monster 1.jpg
catwallk occuppied vaccum monster.jpg
catwallk occuppied vaccum monster 3.jpg
catio progress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How many cats can you see?

This is our truly awesome Catwalk (yes, every girl should have one!). It is 6m and leads to my neighbour's house and into a large catio with segregated enclosures for their and our cats (wire compartments separate our cats).
It truly is wonderful having good neighbours who can build great fences!!!!.... even if they are your parents ;)
Jokes aside, I am so thrilled.

The ginger street cat (BoyBoy) is integrating into our family home wonderfully! It has been worth all the effort - and all my family thinking I am a little over the top with supervising the entire process!
BoyBoy was restricted from the Catwalk for several months while being integrated into our home, so he was certain it was paradise denied! He sneaked in when I was distracted and discovered that it really was paradise denied!!!!

The giant catio is still a work in progress but my retired Dad has already built wonderful ledges that are well used by the cats.
They decided to put down flagstone in their areas. We chose to keep ours with dirt and grass - a sand litter box is very helpful!
One day we hope we can open the doors between the sections so all our cats can move freely... one day!
I hope this inspires some folks to make a little magic around their home. For our indoor cats it has doubled their space and the solar lights we placed draw in the bugs that they love chasing at night!
thats like right out of an episode of animal cribs really neat! set up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Carolina SA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is an absolutely amazing space. Well done! What lucky little kitties. :clapcat:
I found each little one...
Epic enclosure! Extra points for handy parents who live next door and love cats too!
Yep.... and you can see just how much joy they give us! Rescuing a kitten or an older cat is totally worth it.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carolina SA Carolina SA !

Wow! Love the enclosure and the palm tree garden.

Okay, have to do this . . . .

". . . .
I'm a model and you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
On the catwalk, on the catwalk yeah

I shake my furry tush on the catwalk . . . . "