Cat's With Big Heads

bookworm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gee, I wish you lived near me, someone has dumped a cuddly adult male with an immense head, and I'm trying desperately to find him a loving home. But not my home, I have all I can handle!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hwangster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will probably head down to the shelter and look for a spayed or neutered cat with the features the "Fat Head" that I like.

I was at a friends house and he had an intact male american shorthair with a GIGANTIC head, but he did spray. I am not willing to risk spraying for any sized head

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Monster has a huge head. Just about everything about Monster is huge.. His head, his paws, everything. He is just a beautiful moggie, but I kinda do think there is some Maine Coon in his blood.

I'm sure you will find a great cat with a big head at the shelter. Good luck!!

merrytreecats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hwangster

Then what is the latest age I can neuter a male cat without the male cat developing mature habits such as spraying but still getting a bigger head?
You can neuter a tom at any time after he matures, and he should stop spraying after that. No guarantee, but I've had toms several years old neutered, and they quit spraying immediately after.