Cats watching TV....

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey..I just a few moments ago..put the tv on the bird channel for cats...And SNOWBALL has been watching it ever since...Lol...Wonder if im gonna get my tv back...lol...Got one in bedroom..But SNOWBALL insists on following me...And still wants to watch his birds channel....:lol::whitecat::petcat:
20200217_123148_HDR.jpg
20200217_123143_HDR.jpg
15819621604604359528643162959394.jpg

See hes even sit down to relax and watch:lol:

Last edited:

BlackCatOp

Black Cats Rule!
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don’t have a cute picture to share, but my cats have enjoyed the Cat Games Channel on YouTube. They really like “chasing” the lizard. I don’t know who has more fun, the cats or me watching, lol.

Steph42q

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Don’t have a cute picture to share, but my cats have enjoyed the Cat Games Channel on YouTube. They really like “chasing” the lizard. I don’t know who has more fun, the cats or me watching, lol.
EJ, after ignoring all videos for his first 2 months here, discovered the lizard last night. He's still in the stage where he kept looking behind the screen to find it. He was completely baffled, and I kinda wish he wasn't such a smart cat because I would be thrilled if he never figured it out.
ejlizard.jpg

Steph42q

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey..I just a few moments ago..put the tv on the bird channel for cats...And SNOWBALL has been watching it ever since...Lol...Wonder if im gonna get my tv back...lol...Got one in bedroom..But SNOWBALL insists on following me...And still wants to watch his birds channel....:lol::whitecat::petcat:
View attachment 322840View attachment 322841View attachment 322844
See hes even sit down to relax and watch:lol:
I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I've watched Netflix on my tiny phone screen because my cat was watching her bird show on the tv screen.

BlackCatOp

Black Cats Rule!
Adult Cat
Purraise
EJ, after ignoring all videos for his first 2 months here, discovered the lizard last night. He's still in the stage where he kept looking behind the screen to find it. He was completely baffled, and I kinda wish he wasn't such a smart cat because I would be thrilled if he never figured it out.
View attachment 322884
My kitties do the same thing of going behind the screen! And my sister’s cat actually has tried to bite at the screen... silly kitty. I feel better knowing I’m not the only one who gives their cats TV time, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I've watched Netflix on my tiny phone screen because my cat was watching her bird show on the tv screen.
Awww YES what things we do for our kitties :lol: :catlove::crackup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Mingo did that when I played birds on the computer. When the bird walked off the screen to the right, Mingo followed and looked everywhere for it.
Oh yes Snowball does the same thing...And sometimes he will just sit there and look around the room to see where it went :lol: :whitecat: