Cats need Temporary Home

Javy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can anyone help me in the San Antonio, TX area. Two cats adopted my mother and me in the apartment complex where we lived. One came up to say "hello" to me about four years ago while I was walking my mother's two small dogs. The other just started hanging out in our patio about two years ago. Their names are Bela (female, gray wit white legs and a patch on gray on one leg) and Blocker (blonde tabby). Both are fixed. Anyway, I lost my mom at the end of September, and cannot afford to stay in the apartment. I am renting a room from a nice couple, but I was not able to take any of the pets with me. I found a place for the dogs, but right now the cats still have no home. I go every morning and evening to leave them food and check on them. Is there anyone who would let these cats be guests in your home? I will provide all the food and litter and litter box. Please! Anyone! I just get all teary-eyed. They're both so sweet and loving. Bela likes to rub her face on your face, and Blocker loves to knead! Both still have their claws.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm nowhere close to the area, unfortunately, but another member here had some success with their vet's technician being able to care for their cats. So ask at every vet office, every rescue, etc. I hope you can find somebody soon! :vibes:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you are not on FB, and a bit leery of it, explore their privacy settings. There are many ways to protect yourself from the general idiocies while still allowing access to pages that can help you.

moxiewild

Seniors, Special Needs, Ferals, and Wildlife
Super Cat
Purraise
If you are not on FB, and a bit leery of it, explore their privacy settings. There are many ways to protect yourself from the general idiocies while still allowing access to pages that can help you.
I actually only have a Facebook account for these local animal related groups! Along with other private groups for animals with specific diseases and health issues (kidney cats, diabetes, etc). And I “like” informative pages like Jackson Galaxy and Kitten Lady.

But that’s the sole purpose of my Facebook. No friends or anything. And it’s under an alias. Fairly easy to make a separate account just for something like this if anyone ever wanted to!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray that you find homes for your cats, and soon.By the way you still care for them and still so concerned about their welfare speaks a lot about how beautiful a human being you are.

And I am very very sorry that you have to re-home the dogs, too. Being a dog and cat mama myself, I know that it must have been so painful for you to do so. Hang in there. I hope things get much better for you all, and one day when you get back on your feet again you would reunite with your cats and dogs once again.