cats missing her spot?

Potter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
one of my cats ,is not peeing outside per se, but the urine is running down the sides of litter box sometimes. is just time to try a larger litter box?

TARTARA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Probably... or some other ones which they have a little removable lip lid, that covers only the inside part of the adges of the litter box... !? If everything is OK... and doesn't need more litter... or anything else... for example... !? Just my opinion !

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My cat has always peed in the corners or up against one of the sides of the litter box. I did buy a larger box, but she still pees the same way. The only time she ever peed over the edge of a box was when she had a UTI. So, while you can try a larger box, if this peeing approach is new for her, you might want to have a urinalysis done to see if your cat has a UTI.

TARTARA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Something similar like this one... !?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Potter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat has always peed in the corners or up against one of the sides of the litter box. I did buy a larger box, but she still pees the same way. The only time she ever peed over the edge of a box was when she had a UTI. So, while you can try a larger box, if this peeing approach is new for her, you might want to have a urinalysis done to see if your cat has a UTI.
ok thanks for the advice

Potter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Probably... or some other ones which they have a little removable lip lid, that covers only the inside part of the adges of the litter box... !? If everything is OK... and doesn't need more litter... or anything else... for example... !? Just my opinion !
i bought a taller one , see what happens?

TARTARA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How many litter boxes do you had for three cats... !? Maybe was too "busy" for them... !? Maybe you need 3 litter boxes... !? Just saying... !?

Potter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How many litter boxes do you had for three cats... !? Maybe was too "busy" for them... !? Maybe you need 3 litter boxes... !? Just saying... !?
i have 2 boxes ,ive had all 3 cats for 2 yrs never a issue?

Potter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hopefully its not a uti

TARTARA

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think it's better to have one for each of them... !? Sorry, just my opinion !