Cats in the Sun

datagrrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This morning I had to come home because I left my laptop at the house. This made it kind of hard to go back to work :)

Please feel free to share pics of your cats getting a little sun.

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love it when Ritz sunbathes, it is so cute. Like your house, my gets the morning sun, it streams right in threw the front door. Luckily I live in a safe place (retirement community) so I sometimes leave the door open during the weekend mornings.
Here is the only picture I have available. I should take some more!

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww! I feel so bad - our biggest windows take up the entire living room wall, but they face the west so my boyfriend has blackout curtains on 2 of the 3 windows so the cats don't get as much sun as they'd like (and I don't see as much sun out there as I'd like). It gets too hot without the curtains, and it hits my boyfriend's work area dead on. I open the curtains whenever he's not home. ;)

These are the only few good pictures I have of my little ones in the sun:

Kismet is always generally displeased with Mo's close proximity, haha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

datagrrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My DH is like that with the blackout curtains. I bought the full glass front door so I could open it and get light. Most of our windows have shades and curtains.

She doesn't get nearly as much sun as she would like, that is why in the two minutes I had the door open she was there. Usually we can't find her.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it "black out glass"? It was 103-107℉ today. :( We have to keep the black out shades and curtains. We keep all doors closed. You can tell a difference!

I am loving the sun photos.

My DH is like that with the blackout curtains. I bought the full glass front door so I could open it and get light. Most of our windows have shades and curtains.

She doesn't get nearly as much sun as she would like, that is why in the two minutes I had the door open she was there. Usually we can't find her.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When l need to put a rosy glow on things, all l have to do is set Bretten in front of the window.

The sun shines through his massive lugs and diffuses the light View media item 223320

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! They don't even look connected to his head with the light shining through like that!

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We're enjoying some lovely weather at the moment here in the UK so here's a pic of mum Daisy and her son Tabs as she teaches him just how much nicer the sun is outside rather than through a window