Cats in the greenery (post yours)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In response to the No-Mow-May campaign in the UK (is it elswhere)? I let a part of my garden go wild to help the little creatures, mainly pollenating insects and flowers.
Here's Bettie in the grass up to no good probably.

IMG_0207 (2).JPG
IMG_0208.JPG

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We don't let the cats out often any more but sometimes they get to spend a little time outside if we're out there to watch them. And we don't really have 'greenery', either--artificial turf! :lol: But this is Zoe. The light was just right to make it look like she's inside a little halo. Or spaceship.
xspace_ufo.gif

IMG_5977.jpeg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys are spoiled. I try and give them at least a couple of hours a day outside.

I sit with them as we have lots of foxes, coyotes, racoons, ect running wild. The cats are in a fenced yard. Doesnt keep the dangers out, but it keeps the cats in an area that I can watch them.

Over the yeras, ive chased off more than a few dangers.........not much other than birds, squirrels and chipmunks come into the fenced area now. But i still keep a close eye, just as much to protect the wildlife from the cats....they still love to hunt.

Attachments

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys are spoiled. I try and give them at least a couple of hours a day outside.

I sit with them as we have lots of foxes, coyotes, racoons, ect running wild. The cats are in a fenced yard. Doesnt keep the dangers out, but it keeps the cats in an area that I can watch them.

Over the yeras, ive chased off more than a few dangers.........not much other than birds, squirrels and chipmunks come into the fenced area now. But i still keep a close eye, just as much to protect the wildlife from the cats....they still love to hunt.
Purr-fect Purr-fect - Stunning pictures of your boys, in particular the ones with the Hosta background.