Cat's In Fashion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today this found its way to the BBC news site......of course, the Brits had way more fun with it than the Yanks......(including 'catwalk' in the headline!)
- feline fur-shionista
- "Purr-rading on the runway".... tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 can add that one to the ca-tictionary
- unfazed by the loud mew-sic
- making its mark......:eek2:......yep - the BBC vid red circles that @ the 40 second mark* (here, for the incredulous). [ *sorry, couldn't resist that one;)]

And, as for how this could have ever happened at a Christian Dior event....well, it seems the show was put on in Marrakech !

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As eFURRYone "in the know" knows, cats are the most lithe, sinuous, elegant, agile, strong and beautiful of all living beings, inspiring the ancient Egyptians' beautiful makeup and most makeup and fashion since. Smart advertisers have always known this, featuring cats in their advertising (Check out THE CAT MADE ME BUY IT! an informative and aMEWsing book).

Just hope that cat is okay. The dress? Just a piece of fabric, easily replaceable.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail::flail::flail::flail:
"Excuse me, Miss, I'd like for you to sample a little something I call Chanel No.1"
ROFTMOTO! *Reminds me of when I used to shop at some high-end department stores and as soon as I walked in, I was accosted by snippy perfume saleswomen trying to push their spray bottle samples on me. Excuse me, ma'am, but I'm already wearing scent. I don't need any additional.*