Cats In Boxes!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Security combination of sunbeam and one of her favorite boxes supplying confidence to lay next to the once so terrifying and dreaded vaccuum that mom had to dismantle it so she wouldn't hide even when it was not on. Took 6 yrs to get to this point....
20221201_125024.jpg

She was 1 or 2 (vet guess) in 2016 when she decided to allow us to become her beloved minions and as terrified as she was I believe the a-wholes who abandoned her (or someone else in our neighborhood) tortured her with one.🤬 She used to hide for at least 6 hours once it was turned off however she comes out pretty quickly now.

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Security combination of sunbeam and one of her favorite boxes supplying confidence to lay next to the once so terrifying and dreaded vaccuum that mom had to dismantle it so she wouldn't hide even when it was not on. Took 6 yrs to get to this point....
View attachment 437768
She was 1 or 2 (vet guess) in 2016 when she decided to allow us to become her beloved minions and as terrified as she was I believe the a-wholes who abandoned her (or someone else in our neighborhood) tortured her with one.🤬 She used to hide for at least 6 hours once it was turned off however she comes out pretty quickly now.
That's so sad. Glad she is getting over it now.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 437768
May they roast forever!
And I'm SO glad she is safe and comforted with you.
*You've gotta admit, that IS a very scary-looking monster.*
Elvis runs from The Big Turquoise Monster and hides in his tunnel in the office until it comes close; then he jets off for parts unknown until it goes back in its lair. 🙀