1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower - They're both absolute beauties (and so is that Cookie Monster, Olivie, of course), but I just Love C'est Moi's well-defined tail stripes. It's as though the Dilution Gene got down to her butt and said, "that's enough! I give up! I'm goin' t' lunch!"
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Thank you! Before I saw @golondrina 's Sombra on this site, I had never seen another cat with markings like C'est Moi. Diluted torbies seem to be very rare. I remember when I first adopted C'est Moi at 8 weeks old, she just looked like a cute little gray fluffball...I had no idea that she would grow into such a beauty.

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
USB cable not included. It says so right on the box. Nipper on the left. Noodle in the center, and Molly on the right. Nipper just loved the dogs, dogs are a source of warmth. Chessie on the other hand disliked dogs. She considered them smelly ruffians and would have absolutely nothing to do with them. She would't drink out of a dish that the dogs had drank from. (dog cooties). These three were kind of like Moe, Larry, and Curly. Sometimes Noodle and Molly would argue over who got to be Curly:crazy:. Nipper was definitely Moe. They were quite a crew, sadly they are all gone now.
Jack

UsbCableNotIncluded300.jpg

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is another. Now this one is my little Chessie. She was only about a year old then. She had the most beautiful golden eyes. She loved to hang out in the shop with me. Often sacked out on top of the stereo tune on the work bench. She was my little buddy. And my favorite photo subject. I have thousands of photos of her.
Jack
Chessie Box.jpg

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
USB cable not included. It says so right on the box. Nipper on the left. Noodle in the center, and Molly on the right. Nipper just loved the dogs, dogs are a source of warmth. Chessie on the other hand disliked dogs. She considered them smelly ruffians and would have absolutely nothing to do with them. She would't drink out of a dish that the dogs had drank from. (dog cooties). These three were kind of like Moe, Larry, and Curly. Sometimes Noodle and Molly would argue over who got to be Curly:crazy:. Nipper was definitely Moe. They were quite a crew, sadly they are all gone now.
Jack

View attachment 234047
They are adorable, J Jack B