Cats In Boxes!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, you haven't lived until you've gotten up from a warm, comfy bed and a nice sleep to turn on the light, go get the rag and the Nature's Miracle-Just For Cats, and clean up the damage. Truly a memorable experience. I feel sorry for those catless people that don't get to share in this. :flail::sickcat::redheartpump:
They just don't know what theyre missing to wake up ,put your feet on the ground and " squish" goes the pukey hairball under your toes!:dunno:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie trying to fit into an empty soda 12 pack sized box🤣her body is to long now to fit
It’s a warmup for the latest Olympic Sport in France! How it’s judged, mind you, I’m not quite sure but I think everybody’s a winner. I think if you get some portion of yourself in the box, it counts.

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have boxes all over the apartment. Some sideways, some right side up. I found this picture and am currently amassing enough boxes to make something like it.

box playground.jpg

Here's my Maple. She looks like she feels guilty about something.

2 copy.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have boxes all over the apartment. Some sideways, some right side up. I found this picture and am currently amassing enough boxes to make something like it.

View attachment 473887

View attachment 473888
Maple is gorgeous! She looks like she's anticipating and asking for that box castle. I've seen some amazing ones!

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maple is gorgeous! She looks like she's anticipating and asking for that box castle. I've seen some amazing ones!
She's grown into a very nice, good girl. If she could ask, she'd say 'please' at the end.

I already have the exact same tunnel pictured (the one with the hole in the side) so I should be able to make one just like the picture, but better.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's grown into a very nice, good girl. If she could ask, she'd say 'please' at the end.

I already have the exact same tunnel pictured (the one with the hole in the side) so I should be able to make one just like the picture, but better.
Yeah. You can get really creative! :yess:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 473887

View attachment 473888
What a beauty- gorgeous leopard!

Looks like she's wondering if you're moving in or out with all the boxes! 🤣