1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
caitini caitini - Fuzzyhead really is a beauty, and her markings remind me of a shorthaired version of V verna davies ' lovely Kiwi, especially the shape of her facial mask!
'Lovely Kiwi'.I think not 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . Here is the' lovely Kiwi' just having ripped the back of part of the tree house. She could be a stand in for Jack Nicholas in The Shining....Heres Kiwi...

20170321_181407 (1).jpg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I know this isnt quite the theme (and so its not a contender) and technically neither greg or arnold are in a physically awkward position in these pics........BUT they put US in an awkward position when guests drop by, especially for dinner.......:lol:
20170702_084818.jpg

Seems some people find having 40lbs of cats on the dinning room table. ...."awkward" .

Attachments

Geralizze M.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Now I know this isnt quite the theme (and so its not a contender) and technically neither greg or arnold are in a physically awkward position in these pics........BUT they put US in an awkward position when guests drop by, especially for dinner.......:lol:
View attachment 232561
Seems some people find having 40lbs of cats on the dinning room table. ...."awkward" .
They have such beautiful fur! :lovecat3:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think Ruby will be entering this month, because she's graceful and refined, and ... ok, truthfully, I just haven't taken any pictures of her when she's in an awkward position. ;)
I thought I'd be in the same boat as you, rubysmama rubysmama , because I thought I had only this one for awkwardness...
(not an entry)-
Milly,​
Milly-11JUL2016.jpg

That's not that awkward enough.

But then I saw this one... does an awkward CLAW count??
(I wish this could be an entry, but I don't think an awkward claw will count...)
Milly,​
Milly-12JUL2016claw.jpg

I finally had to admit, I have an ENTRY...
Milly,​
Milly-27APR2016.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I'd be in the same boat as you, rubysmama rubysmama , because I thought I had only this one for awkwardness...
(not an entry)-
Milly,​
View attachment 232573

That's not that awkward enough.

But then I saw this one... does an awkward CLAW count??
(I wish this could be an entry, but I don't think an awkward claw will count...)
Milly,​
View attachment 232574

I finally had to admit, I have an ENTRY...
Milly,​
View attachment 232575

Milly is GORGEOUS and in that first pic she looks like a ballerina, so graceful! *Just sayin'*