Cats "helping"

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I don't have pictures, but more often than not if I'm off in another room from where Poppycat is, and especially if I'm working on something that involves opening a cabinet/end table/nightstand door nearer to the floor, I'll end up with a silent, very interested partner LOL 🐾 💖🐾

Last edited:

35 year catdad

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My old Tortie gal was my constant helper, watcher, and companion as a youngster by my side for every project fixing up a house.
I think she got a contractors license and did side jobs middle of the night for extra catnip. No maybe not shes indoor only. One time at the table during coffee with my girlfriend she pulled her coffee cup over to her to see what was in it. With her front paw. Sooooo I will hunt for some pics but right now we are in crisis so better go.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope your crisis resolves well, 35 year catdad 35 year catdad .
Oh, yes, I get a lot of help around here, in the office and in the master bedroom. Many of my beloved cats have been extremely resourceful and IDK what I would have done without their assistance -- from bedmaking to IT, they are there for me.
IMG_E1814.JPG
IMG_1762.JPG

Elvis is essential at bedmaking time ;)
Our beloved angel Tarifa was almost always at my side on long days at work :heartshape::goldstar:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buddy used to help me make up our bed. He was my constant companion. I don't know how to post pictures.
See below your post where it says, "ATTACH FILES" with the paper clip symbol? Click on that. It will take you to your photo library and you can post easily the photos you choose. Good luck!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_2285.JPG
IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_2901.JPG

Just some of the excellent help I have had over the years here: Angels Maryam and Rani, restroom attendants; Angel Sammi, CEO; Angel Rani, bedmaking expert; Angel Rani, sock drawer control; Angel Rani, trainer. As you can see, Angel Rani held many positions and was suPURRlative at all of them.

Attachments

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No bed can ever be made in my home without Charlie.

The second he hears you making a bed, he is up in a flash. He inspects all aspects of the bed making and is never satisfied with the results.
Tim is adorable -- and SUCH a good helper!
Thanks he can be a brat and a goofball sometimes, but love him to pieces. His other roll is laundry inspector....can't put it away until it's cooled down from the dryer
20190106_113754.jpg

Last edited: