Cats "helping"

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I was trying to clean the grill part of a round BBQ last night & Luciano was very interested in helping. Unfortunately it was too large to clean in my kitchen sink, so I had to use the bathtub, which is normally Luciano's territory except the 15 minutes a day or so when I take a shower. I didn't want him getting grease all over his paws, so I kept him out of the bathroom & he was not pleased. Worse still was when I left it to soak overnight & closed the bathroom door. I had one unhappy cat on my hands.

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So Honeybun scrwtched me in a high stakes game of mousie, so i tried to get her to lick it & make it better. She likes to "groom" my skin a lot, but she completely ignored the scratch and licked ::around:: it. Gee, thanks for the help, kitty.
20180703_032549.gif

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I wish Luciano would lick my skin. The only time he does it is when I have Inaba treat paste on my finger. I swear I think he bites to show affection, but it's stronger than a love bite & not pleasant.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra is a non-stop licking kitten. When I wake up because it is time to get up, during the night to make sure I'm sleeping, when I scold her to be forgiven, all the excuses are good for licking my face, throat, hands ..............if I don't stop her it is also her way to distract me and ending up biting my necklace, wristwatch, eyeglasses and anything she can reach and has a biting appeal. When my scolding is severe she answers back. She is very vocal.

Last edited: