Cats "helping"

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 230227

Although she declined to be pictured, Juniper volunteered
this morning to 'organize' my sock drawer.

Surely, they will all be neatly replaced in the drawer by the
time I get home this afternoon.....
Etarre Etarre - No doubt about it; the socks will all be safe and sound in the cat toy dresser drawer when you get home.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 230227

Although she declined to be pictured, Juniper volunteered
this morning to 'organize' my sock drawer.

Surely, they will all be neatly replaced in the drawer by the
time I get home this afternoon.....
Etarre you are luckier than I. Sombra decided to rearrange the items on my dressing table until I heard a crashing noise. When I arrived in the bedroom I found my lovely hand mirror in pieces on the floor and Sombra hiding under the bed.

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
golondrina golondrina , on her first day in my home, Juniper scared herself silly by tipping over a large, heavy metal squirrel-shaped nutcracker that was decorating a bookshelf. Since then, we've been better about keeping heavy/breakable things away from her, and she's stuck mainly to textiles in her campaign to rearrange things to her liking.

I'm sorry you lost a mirror, and hope Sombra wasn't too scared (although maybe a little fright was instructive for her).

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Etarre you are luckier than I. Sombra decided to rearrange the items on my dressing table until I heard a crashing noise. When I arrived in the bedroom I found my lovely hand mirror in pieces on the floor and Sombra hiding under the bed.
golondrina golondrina - It sounds like Sombra has some Snowshoe ancestry!