Cats "helping"

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@misterwhiskers - Well, she certainly thinks so - but this is the wrong thread for her; she's absolutely no help at all.

;)

View attachment 214121
Looks to me 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine that Moo Shu is doing an excellent job holding that shelf down!
Ahhh Ha I did have a picture of Ehwaz and HI together pushing the dustpan! Love my little cleanup crew!
OMGosh CHATTY KATTY HOME CHATTY KATTY HOME they are adorable AND I love your rainbow striped broom :thumbsup:

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Looks to me 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine that Moo Shu is doing an excellent job holding that shelf down!

OMGosh CHATTY KATTY HOME CHATTY KATTY HOME they are adorable AND I love your rainbow striped broom :thumbsup:
thank you so much donnae:wave3:, I have a regular broom and dustpan I just like that one better and it's a blessing that I got it too because I know this past summer someone broke bottles all along the side walk so i took my little pink stuff out and cleaned it up so no kids or anyone would get hurt by disrespectful litters

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So so very proud of the babies cleaning up before bed, and look at Ehwaz standing so strong holding the broom and dustpan as Hi (cinderelly as my aunt said I should name her) makes sure things are in proper. . . my DADDY said cat tree I said NO my helpers. Midnight has been helping on mop duty and woke up this morning and tissues all by the trashcan with stray kitty litter near by because they see me pick up yuck from their litter boxes with tissues. So so smart and helpful Love them so

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So so very proud of the babies cleaning up before bed, and look at Ehwaz standing so strong holding the broom and dustpan as Hi (cinderelly as my aunt said I should name her) makes sure things are in proper. . . my DADDY said cat tree I said NO my helpers. Midnight has been helping on mop duty and woke up this morning and tissues all by the trashcan with stray kitty litter near by because they see me pick up yuck from their litter boxes with tissues. So so smart and helpful Love them so