Cats "helping"

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purr-fect Purr-fect - Bob just looked and said, "get that poor kitty some sandwiches!"

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, here's Bob in the kitchen, helping to get rid of some excess canned food:

View attachment 212595

He's actually a big help. No... seriously... I mean BIG.

;)
How does he even get his head in that bowl!:lol:

I think he needs a proper dinner plate.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Purr-fect Purr-fect - Bob just looked and said, "get that poor kitty some sandwiches!"

In keeping with the spirit of the thread, here's Bob in the kitchen, helping to get rid of some excess canned food:

View attachment 212595

He's actually a big help. No... seriously... I mean BIG.

;)
:flail::flail::flail:

Ok, in Raistlin's defence, everyone seeing him, vets ikcluded, have always told me that he is big. Definetely big for a Persian mix, they say. The thing is that he is so skinny under that fur that he has never been a "heavy" cat, so I do not consider him big.

And I have Great Danes. That kinda messes my size guide :lol: For me Great Dane Size is normal. Then there are slightly smaller animals, small animals, very small animals, f***** small animals, diminute animals and "something my dog would step over" animals. And then, there is my horse, who is fortunately bigger than my doggies ;)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail::flail::flail:

Ok, in Raistlin's defence, everyone seeing him, vets ikcluded, have always told me that he is big. Definetely big for a Persian mix, they say. The thing is that he is so skinny under that fur that he has never been a "heavy" cat, so I do not consider him big.

And I have Great Danes. That kinda messes my size guide :lol: For me Great Dane Size is normal. Then there are slightly smaller animals, small animals, very small animals, f***** small animals, diminute animals and "something my dog would step over" animals. And then, there is my horse, who is fortunately bigger than my doggies ;)
When my vet was here for lunch yesterday, he said - while holding Bob - "Don't let him get over forty pounds, eh?" When I asked why, he said, "Bob can't read, can he?" - and then proceeded to scrawl across the pizza box, "because he might eat you."

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When my vet was here for lunch yesterday, he said - while holding Bob - "Don't let him get over forty pounds, eh?" When I asked why, he said, "Bob can't read, can he?" - and then proceeded to scrawl across the pizza box, "because he might eat you."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How cruel, Bob is not a Boa Constrictor, he is not meassuring you!

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my catness. Love these babies and mad didn't get Ehwaz in there bc started sweeping in bathroom they where asleep in bedroom and came running out to help push the broom and climb in dustpan wish I had a video recording pendant or something I could get bunches of cute helpful stuff love these babies so

CHATTY KATTY HOME

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my catness. Love these babies and mad didn't get Ehwaz in there bc started sweeping in bathroom they where asleep in bedroom and came running out to help push the broom and climb in dustpan wish I had a video recording pendant or something I could get bunches of cute helpful stuff love these babies so
Ahhh Ha I did have a picture of Ehwaz and HI together pushing the dustpan! Love my little cleanup crew!