Cats Eating And Drinking!

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Are your cats nibblers, or pigs when it comes to eating/drinking? Do they make a huge mess? Mine are somewhere in between.

Let's see some pictures of cats eating (or drinking):

IMG_9098.JPG

The aftermath:
IMG_9100.JPG

Of course the one with the longest, most luxurious fur goes in the plate. Grr.

Please excuse the dead fly by Raven's paws.
IMG_9300.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa - Missy truly is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen.

I could post any number of photos of Bob to this thread, but that would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
Thank you 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . I am still amazed by the beauty of this coincidental product of a feral 'big breed' mum and a shy 'siamese like' dad.

But please, post those photos of fluffy big Bob. The more, the better.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine . I am still amazed by the beauty of this coincidental product of a feral 'big breed' mum and a shy 'siamese like' dad.

But please, post those photos of fluffy big Bob. The more, the better.
mama africa mama africa - You asked for it.

Bob - doing what he does best in Life. For reference, the floorboards are 2¾ inches exactly, with relatively tight joints. Bob occupies fifteen boards without stretching forward. His accurate measurement nose-to-tail as of about fifteen seconds ago was 112.4 cm.

bobeats.jpg

His weight now seems dead on 16 kilos, but to be fair, he'd just eaten while I was uploading the photo, and just before I'd plopped him on the scale.

mightyboosh mightyboosh - How close are Bob and Oliver to taking over the world in size? And yes, Phil - I do know that it's time for a little Murphy's Oil Soap and some paste wax. Hey - the floors are 180 years old, and the cats won't lift a finger around here.

;)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Oliver's tiny compared to Bob. He only weighs about 23lbs and he won't keep still enough for me to measure him but when I tried he was something like 40-41 inch nose to tail. He may be a tad more. I've an old gallon bottle of ether knocking about so I'll give him a big slug of that and measure him properly.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Oliver's tiny compared to Bob. He only weighs about 23lbs and he won't keep still enough for me to measure him but when I tried he was something like 40-41 inch nose to tail. He may be a tad more. I've an old gallon bottle of ether knocking about so I'll give him a big slug of that and measure him properly.
mightyboosh mightyboosh - They're about the same 'size' then, although Oliver's in rather better shape weight-wise. Still about thirty kilos together, give or take; a fine pair of lap cats, all told.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry we got off topic. I often jest about Moo Shu Snowshoe being the baddest cat in the whole darned town, but in fact, she's a delightful girl, really. Especially at Thanksgiving, it seems unfair to malign such a beautiful kitty, and I'm as thankful for her as for any of the other ten dear companions here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
moozoom2.gif

moodance2.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

mooshuwing.jpg

Stupid Snowshoe!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry we got off topic. I often jest about Moo Shu Snowshoe being the baddest cat in the whole darned town, but in fact, she's a delightful girl, really. Especially at Thanksgiving, it seems unfair to malign such a beautiful kitty, and I'm as thankful for her as for any of the other ten dear companions here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxView attachment 206715
View attachment 206717

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

View attachment 206718

Stupid Snowshoe!

Oh, yes definately. We can all agree the real bad-cat in town is Suki, who has mercilessly slaughtered this innocent ribbon.
IMG_8859.JPG

(I'm kidding by the way--Suki is so sweet. Even if she kills all frogs in sight....)

Anyways onto the topic of the thread...

Snake (on the left of Raini, the bigger one) and Raini 1 year ago with an empty plate of chicken in front of them.
IMG_8061.JPG