Cats, Cold and Wind Chills

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW: this is also the same thing that happened with Shaman. Everyone said, she'll be back. Wait it out. Well guess what? That was almost a year ago. No sign of Shaman. No one in my neighborhood claims to have seen her. She could be homed or dead. I don't know as no one wants to tell me a thing. No closure. And I thought I had a bond with her. Am I going to have to endure this with Tourmaline as well? The major difference between Shaman and Tourmaline is Shaman knew the other cats and where the other colonies were as all part of hoarding situation. Tourmaline is a dumped pet that stupid evil crazy woman here refused to do anything. I was even threatened when trying to find a home for Tourmaline. So I guess I should be used to no one in my city caring about me or what happens to me and the cats. But it hurts. And I even had Tourmaline inside for a bit 2 weeks ago and the look of trust on her face will haunt me forever because I'm such a miserable failure to these cats.

I don't even get advice on where she may be (like brainstorming). Come on now: it's 50 degrees where I"m at. Nice and sunny and as usual no one here cares. Everyone in my neighborhood is probably laughing at me :(

I suppose my definition of caretaker is different then everyone else's but my upbringing states, when you are a caretaker, if something happens to the one in your charge, then you are a million times responsible. I'm sorry if that offends but that's the way I feel.

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if this belongs in the feral section or not as this can also apply to indoor cats so I apologize if it does not belong in here.

Does anyone know of a good gps tracker for cats? I'm planning on bringing Tourmaline inside forever but first need to see if she has a human nearby before doing so. She's not feral so that is why I'm asking. Again I'm sorry if this belongs with my other thread in the feral forum.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying really hard to remain positive but when I struggle to find an answer to proceed properly it's hard to remain in said state. I constantly feel like I'm messing up but no one seems to understand or even care I suppose. Even brainstorming would be helpful but I don't even get that (not talking about on here but in real life offline). Instead I get nada, nothing, zilch like no one cares since it's not them. And sorry that I posted the gps to the wrong forum. As I say I constantly mess things up. :(

You know and if someone on the street gave her a home then I"m happy for her. But at least have the decency to tell me. There are only 15 houses on this street and EVERYONE on this street knows I take care of these cats. They could say something like "Hey we took in this sweet kitty." And that would be fine as much as I'd miss her. But to just ignore me on Next Door app, slam a door in my face while looking etc is not neighborly. And it breaks my heart.

Last edited: