Cats Can and Will Fit Anywhere

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
The pictures are all so funny. Thanks for sharing.
Reminds me of my Graham just last night. I kept hearing her cries but could not find her everywhere. Usually when I call her name she'd come running. So I frantically searched the house.

In the end I found her in one of the drawers where my husband's boxer shorts are being kept. Its a mystery how she got there since my husband didn't open it since arriving the house. She was squeezed among the shorts, and as I opened she started blabbing, like a human being who is exasperated for being not found/saved quickly.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see my outside cats wedged into almost impossible places on the shelves in the garage. Things get knocked down, they lay on and in, really weird stuff. There are heated beds right below them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The pictures are all so funny. Thanks for sharing.
Reminds me of my Graham just last night. I kept hearing her cries but could not find her everywhere. Usually when I call her name she'd come running. So I frantically searched the house.

In the end I found her in one of the drawers where my husband's boxer shorts are being kept. Its a mystery how she got there since my husband didn't open it since arriving the house. She was squeezed among the shorts, and as I opened she started blabbing, like a human being who is exasperated for being not found/saved quickly.
She must know how to open drawers.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She must know how to open drawers.
I used to find mine in drawers all the time when they were kittens. They learned that they can paw at the bottom of the drawer and it will slide open. Then they can crawl in. The drawer would look normal from the outside and it took forever at first to find them because we had no idea they had done that.