Cat's been meowing constantly for the past few days.

Lawyer Zorro

Malaysian Cat Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello there, my cat has been meowing all day and all night. He was meowing non-stop last night. We gave him food, cleaned his litterbox but that didn't do the trick. :sniffle: Can someone tell me why he's like this?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
How old is your cat? Has he been neutered? Is he still eating, drinking and using his litter box as normal? Is he acting as if he is in pain or uncomfortable?

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Is he a Siamese mix?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lawyer Zorro

Malaysian Cat Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
How old is your cat? Has he been neutered? Is he still eating, drinking and using his litter box as normal? Is he acting as if he is in pain or uncomfortable?
Okay, he is 3 months old in cat years. He hasn't been neutered yet. He's still eating and drinking fine, plus using the litter box normally. He's meowing constantly as if he's calling for someone even though he knows my dad and I are nearby. He's a medium-haired cat of no particular breed.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
He is a little young to have started tom cat yowling, but that's the most obvious reason for a healthy cat to suddenly start making a lot of noise. It would be a good idea to have him checked over by a vet anyone and make an appointment to get him neutered soon. You definitely want to make sure he's neutered before he gets to 6 months old. It will save you loads of trouble.