dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am at a loss to understand the use of the word "stink" in this thread. I have always known that word as meaning something disagreable. Obviously it is not meant like that here. Please excuse my ignorance and kindly clarify things for me. :blush:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am at a loss to understand the use of the word "stink" in this thread. I have always known that word as meaning something disagreable. Obviously it is not meant like that here. Please excuse my ignorance and kindly clarify things for me. :blush:
"Stink eye" = "Evil eye", as in you erred and your cat gave you the evil eye (stink eye).

Or.... Glaring at you with a look of disdain and displeasure.

aolani

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dustydiamond just meant that mochi was giving me the evil eye because I threw his toy in the sink. He was mad at me and was staring at me expressing his disdain.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:oops: Thank you orange&white and aoline for your prompt reply. Actually I had got mixed up and thought I was in the thread Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures. Then as I couldn't see anything negative in the eyes posted here I couldn't figure out how the word was used. More so because I had always known this word to mean "bad smell".