Contest Cats And Sinks - July 2017

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
It is always a pleasure to see Grischa, Columbine. Like you I keep the bathrooms doors always closed because Cucumella has an obsession with water and will stick paws and nose where ever there is any, be it the shower, bathtub, bidet, etc. The kitchen sink has always be forbidden and she must have wondered why I suddenly encouraged her to break the rules for the picture. :dunno: If Grisha likes water like Cucumella perhaps she will let you take a picture if you let the taps drip? What about you Dustydiamond, wouldn't that work for gypsy? Both Grisha and Gypsy will be missed in the contest otherwise:sniffle:
:kiss:You are so sweet to think of us, I'll see what I can do when I get home from work tonite.:thanks:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Great pics, so far. It's going to be hard, as usual, to pick favourites.
As Ruby doesn't do sinks, we probably won't have an entry this month.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
...with some obviously UN-forbidden treats, yes?:winkcat:
ROFL, that was my thought too. :lol: Or maybe those 'morsels' sitting on the sink divide there were left over drain scraps and Cucumella had been helping... :cringe:
*tubcat!*:lovecat3:
:lol: :clap: That is purrfect for Grisha! Just look at that big round belly he's sporting there, all stretched out in the bath and his belly is still like a furry ball. :lol2: :redheartpump:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mservant, the little roasted salmon morsels :yummy: in the middle of the two sinks were put there strategically by one of my grandsons who was visiting that evening. Cucumella only sniffed it. She doesn't like cooked fish. :headshake:

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is odd..... I have no sink and cat photos. :updown:

Maybe I will be able to get one.... Link and Rocket don't really go in the bathroom. Link will when I am taking too long and haven't doted on him recently. I honestly don't think I have seen Rocket in the bathroom since she tried to save me from the bathtub one day and went head first into the glass shower door. :crackup: Nightfury is in the bathroom every morning with my Mom as part of their morning routine; but that is after I leave for the day. Hmmmm.....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is odd..... I have no sink and cat photos. :updown:

Maybe I will be able to get one.... Link and Rocket don't really go in the bathroom. Link will when I am taking too long and haven't doted on him recently. I honestly don't think I have seen Rocket in the bathroom since she tried to save me from the bathtub one day and went head first into the glass shower door. :crackup: Nightfury is in the bathroom every morning with my Mom as part of their morning routine; but that is after I leave for the day. Hmmmm.....
That's positively un-feline! EVERYONE has cat and sink photos! In fact, there is even a website dedicated solely to catsinsinks.com. I kid you not. I've been known to spend hours on there.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
That's positively un-feline! EVERYONE has cat and sink photos! In fact, there is even a website dedicated solely to catsinsinks.com. I kid you not. I've been known to spend hours on there.
I guess Charlie is un-feline too, then, he took an enormous amount of convincing to even get near the sink for my picture, lol.